In the event of an emergency during our normal opening hours please call your local Nine Mile veterinary clinic and you will be advised what to do next.
- Nine Mile Veterinary Hospital, Wokingham 0118 973 3466
- Farnborough Vet Centre 01252 511988
- Ancells Veterinary Centre, Fleet 01252 812233
- Emmview Veterinary Centre, Woosehill 0118 979 6060
Out of hours emergency
If your call is during the night or at the weekend whilst our clinics are closed, please contact MiNightVet Wokingham on 0118 973 3466.
MiNightVet out of hours cover is provided by our team of dedicated vets and nurses at our Wokingham hospital on Nine Mile Ride in Finchampstead.
If your pet is hospitalised overnight or at a weekend at the Nine Mile Veterinary Hospital, they will be cared for by Nine Mile nurses and vets.
MiNightVet Wokingham is based at Nine Mile Veterinary Hospital:
177 Nine Mile Ride
Telephone: 0118 973 3466
For more information and directions, please visit MiNightVet Wokingham website.
Please be aware that our night service is for emergency cases only. Routine cases and queries can be addressed during normal clinic hours.
Clients should be aware that we consider it in the best interests of the injured animal to be seen at the emergency clinic, rather than at home in order to provide effective and rapid treatment. This is because our clinics are well stocked with the equipment and medication as well as the staff required to deliver fast, effective emergency care.
Wildlife emergencies and care
The St Tiggywinkles website has up to day information and advice on how to care for sick or injured wildlife. Should you required any further advice please contact us, we will see sick or injured wildlife.
- The BSL SignVideo service is available at MiNightVet during the following core hours: Monday to Friday 8pm – 8am; Weekends Saturday from 1pm to Monday 8am; and Bank Holidays 24-hours.
- MiNightVet Wokingham is run within the CVS (UK) Ltd; Healthy Pet Club members will still be entitled to 10% off their services.
- Please note that an out-of-hours consultation fee payable at the time of consultation will be charged. Please ask when you call for the current fee.